Reunion Pictures - Part II
More pictures and the same sad excuse for not labelling them and for why you may look blurry.... Don't forget, you can always click on a picture to see a larger version.
Here's one picture I can label -
that's me and my wife Roberta.
Here's Louis MacNaughton and my wife with Tim Simoes and his wife Joan (and no, my wife doesn't have a drinking problem, she's holding my drink and hers).
Entertainment was provided by the Glamour Girls.
I have more photos if anyone is interested (no, not of the Glamour Girls, of Reunion attendees). Let me know if you want me to try and post more.
Here's one picture I can label -
that's me and my wife Roberta.Here's Louis MacNaughton and my wife with Tim Simoes and his wife Joan (and no, my wife doesn't have a drinking problem, she's holding my drink and hers).
Entertainment was provided by the Glamour Girls.
I have more photos if anyone is interested (no, not of the Glamour Girls, of Reunion attendees). Let me know if you want me to try and post more.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home