Friday, October 07, 2005

First Posting

Welcome everyone to an unofficial Blog for the East Hartford High School Class of 1975. Feel free to use the site to re-establish and maintain contact with former classmates, share news of importance to you, or just make random observations.

I felt driven to create this Blog in response to the way Classmates.com controls the posting of email addresses and URLs. Their system blocks the posting of this information unless you deconstruct email adresses (for example, dellhime@msn.com becomes dellhime at msn dot com).

Please keep your posts civilized as I reserve the right to delete any that I deem ill advised or in poor taste.

Sigmund Dellhime

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree that classmates.com stinks. You can't email anyone unless you pay them. My email address is emurphy7@carolina.rr.com. Would love to hear from classmates. Does anyone know where Gail Dineen is?
Elaine Carvalho Murphy

5:42 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home