Hello From Paul Secker
As Mark Twain so eloquently put it, "rumors of my death are greatly exagerated (or premature, or something like that)." I haven't seen anyone in over 31 years, so I'm trying to make up for lost time here. I'd love to hear from anyone from the old crew. My email address is: pesecker01 at snet dot net. I hope to hear from yourself and others soon.
All the best,
Paul Secker
Class of 1975
Editor's note: I've converted Paul's email address into a format that is not readable by SPAM bots. If you would like to send him an email just type the information without any spaces and replace the words "at" and "dot" with their equivalent symbols.
Editor's note: I've converted Paul's email address into a format that is not readable by SPAM bots. If you would like to send him an email just type the information without any spaces and replace the words "at" and "dot" with their equivalent symbols.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home