The Spirit of Giving

Elaine Carvalho Murphy can use your help raising funds to end the devasting disease of Multiple Sclerosis. Here is an excerpt from a recent email from her:
"I definately need sponsors for the MS 150 [Breakaway to the Beach Bike Tour Saturday, September 16]. People can sponsor me by doing an on line pledge. All they need to do is go to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society webpage and then link to me. I am riding for the Bolt Brothers Bee team. That is how Gail sponsored me. All riders are required to get $200 minimum in pledges before the ride. It is quite an event. Approximately 2000 riders arrive in Darlington SC to finish the ride to Myrtle Beach SC. Riders start in either Columbia, SC, Monroe, NC or Rockingham NC. We are leaving from Rockingham. I'm really excited about the ride. I will also be a red bandana rider. The bandana riders wear a red bandana autographed by the person with MS that they are riding for."
You can pledge clicking here to SPONSOR ELAINE
Please join your EHHS Class of '75 classmates Gail Dineen Bergeler and Sig Dellhime in sponsoring her.
Labels: MS, Multiple Sclerosis Society
2 Comments:
Track Elaine's fundraising progress by visiting her website (see the Sponsor Elaine hyperlink). As of today she has pledges totalling $330
Just a training update. Yesterday I did my first metric century..62 miles over some pretty big hills. Today will be an easy recovery ride. It's hard to believe that we're only 8 weeks away from the big ride. Our team is now 21 members strong and growing. Thanks for the support.
Post a Comment
<< Home